Bioactivity testing in whole blood
You’ll be interested by this type of whole blood assay if you are in one of the following situations:
- You have an in vitro assay in place using blood from a limited number of donors, our access to multiple donors allows you to strengthen your results and/or to detect individual biases.
- You have designed an in vitro assay with PBMC or even monocytic cell lines (e.g. U937, THP1), our whole blood assays allow you to extent the validity of your data in complete blood and to anticipate serum interferences.
- You develop a bioequivalent of a product known to be active in whole blood assays. Blood Assay Solutions can perform side by side tests to support the functional validation of your product.
- You want to assess the bioactivity of a product following various storage conditions.
- You want to perform batch to batch comparison of your research reagents.